ESEN Translation Services is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. ESEN Translation Services may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from October 10th, 2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information, which includes, but is not limited to,: name and job title; contact information, such as email address, mailing address, phone number; demographic information such as zip code and language preferences; project preferences and other relevant information.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:·
1) Internal record keeping.
2) We may use the information to improve our products and services.
3) We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
4) From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:·
1) Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you need not fill in all the boxes. The minimum information that we need to contact you is your email address. All other information is optional.
2) If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
3) You may request that we destroy any original copies of language projects that you send us, doing this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will keep our translation/editing/proofreading/transcription of your project for up to a year after its delivery to you.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information, period. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held about you, please write to email@example.com. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Copyright © 2010, 2012, 2015 ESEN Translation Services. All rights reserved.